Work Team Projects
(1) painting the rest of the exterior of the Triplex. Only two sides were finished this summer.
(2) Installing and painting the skirting for the Triplex.
(3) Finishing the 7 storage areas in the Triplex. This may involve hanging, taping and mudding sheetrock and installing doors.
(4) Painting the south side of the Studio Building.
(5) Painting the south side of the Yellow House.
(6) Painting the trim on the transmitter site buildings.
(7) Repainting the building signage at the transmitter site.
(8) Recarpeting the three staff apartments with glue-down carpet tiles.
(1) Silver solder 240 ground radials to new ground screen at West Tower.
Due to housing limitations, team size is limited to 10 members.